Vidya Vikasini School(I.C.S.E)
School Code: MA136
An ISA International & ISO 9001-2015 certified School
Industial Estate P.O, Fatherwadi Gokhivera, Vasai (East), Dist. Palghar-401208
Admission for the academic year 2022-23
For the Academic Year 2022-2023, Vidya Vikasini School (ICSE)
offers admissions for Nursery To Std VIII
Eligibility for admission - Age Criteria
|NURSERY||Born between 1st October 2018 to 30th September 2019
|JRKG||Born between 1st October 2017 to 30th September 2018
SCHEDULE FOR ADMISSION
School Office Timings: (except Public & National holidays)
|1. ||Availability of Online Form
12/02/2022 To 04/03/2022
|2.||Submission of Printed copy in the School Office
Monday to Saturday 9.00am to 11.00 am
The admission process comprises of the following stages:
- Admission forms will be available online. Follow the procedure given for online admission.
- Interview for Nursery & Jr.Kg. will be conducted.
- Entrance Exam for Sr.Kg to Std.VII will be conducted on the basis of seat availability on 12/03/2022.
- Selected candidates list will be published on the school notice board OR website.
- Acceptance of admission by the parents (selected candidates); submission of the Original documents and payment of the fees within 15 days after receiving confirmation of admission.
- Admission formalities should be completed by Parent themselves; relatives or friends will not be entertained.
Online Admission Procedure
- Online form is available through our website.
- Click on the URL given below for the form.
- Fill in the complete details as required.
- Print the whole form in white A4 size paper and submit the form to the School Office along with the supporting document and photos required. Both Father and Mother should sign on the application form.
- Registration fees of Rs.500/- to be paid along with the form.
The dates and timings for Admission Process will be given at the time of submission of the Registration forms. Kindly follow the same strictly.
Application of Admission
The Online Application form duly filled along with recent Passport size photograph affixed must be submitted to the Office at Vidya Vikasini School (ICSE) on the given dates along with the following documents: (Incomplete form will not be accepted. Kindly do not attach extra documents other than asked in following order)
- One certified true copy of the child`s Birth Certificate, on which the name of the child should be mentioned;
Birth Certificate must be in English. If it is in Hindi or in a regional language, an English translation
of the same on Rs. 100/- stamp paper, duly notarized must be submitted. Original Birth Certificate must be produced for verification at the time of Admission.
- Medical fitness Certificate.
- Proof of Residence (e.g. Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill, Ration Card)
- One true copy of Child's Aadhaar Card.
- Copy of PAN card of Parent (preferably father's PAN card).
- True copies of the mark sheets of the past 3 years. (For Std. II onwards)
- Leaving Certificate from the last school attended having UID mentioned in the Leaving Certificate
(within Maharashtra). The Transfer Certificate (outside Maharashtra) should be duly countersigned by
the Education Officer of that area. (For Std. II onwards).
- For children (of Indian nationality) coming from abroad, the Transfer Certificate must be duly attested by the Indian Embassy/ High Commission. The date of birth of the child should be clearly mentioned in the Transfer Certificate.
The decision of the Vidya Vikasini School (ICSE) Admission Committee will be final and
no correspondence or discussion on the matter will be entertained.
Acceptance of admission
Admission will be confirmed on receipt of the following within the specified time.
- Notarized copy of Birth Certificate (Seeking admission for Nursery to Std. I)
Transfer Certificate from the last school attended. The Transfer Certificate should be duly
countersigned by the Education Officer of that area (Seeking admission for Std. II onward).
- An undertaking letter by parent if, for any reason, the Transfer Certificate cannot be produced at the time of admission; it must be produced on or before the re-opening of the school. Submission of LC/TC will be Wholly Parent's responsibility.
- The Admission Acceptance Form to be signed by both the parent, seeks to confirm among other things, their financial responsibilities to the School, an agreement that they and the child will conform to the Regulations of the School in force from time to time, and that the School will not be liable for any damages or charges on account of injuries sustained by the child during his/ her stay at the School.
- Academic year begins in the first week of June 2022.
- The School believes in absolute transparency with regard to its admissions.
- Prospective parents are requested to check up the School Website from time to time to ensure that they do not miss the dates.
- All admissions to the school are online.
- Admissions are based on random sampling.
- Admission to Grades I to VII is based on merit, against vacancies, if any.
- Recommendation/request letters regarding admission will amount to rejection of the application.
Kindly do not meet the school authorities regarding such matters.
- The Admission Committee reserves its rights on issues regarding admission.
- The application form should be filled giving all the details asked in it.
- SC/ST/OBC or any other reserved class or caste should submit a valid certificate issued by the competent authorities where the childs name is entered.
- Admission will be refused or cancelled if the documents submitted and the details given in the application form are found to be false or incomplete.
- Both Father and Mother should sign on the application and admission form. In case of single parent true copies of the attested court divorce paper and the custody of the child should be submitted to the school.
- As long as your child is in the school, parents are obliged to follow the existing rules of the school and the rules amended during the tenure of your wards stay in the school. Existing rules are in the school handbook (diary) and the amendments will be communicated time to time.
- Fees will be revised periodically. So parents should co-operate.
- Any money paid, will not be refunded. However, we will issue a valid receipt from the school for any payment made.